Go Back   Point Man Ministries > Photo Shop
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photo Shop Stop in and visit, along with others that have posted pictures for all to enjoy.

Old 03-09-2004, 12:21 PM
EmandNsmom

Cross Glow Lg Clr 2 Mr. Nicholas.. A.K.A.. Bubba.. A.K.A. Stitch

[COLOR=royalblue]This is Nicholas. He is 2 1/2 yo and will be 3 on May 20. Over the last few months he has aquired a few nicknames.. Stitch.. or as Marc has called him.. Mr. Destructo. He says he nicknamed him those because Nicholas has the tendancy to get into EVERYTHING and of course being he is a curious 2 yo wants to know how it works.. including the inside!! His name actually means, Victory for or of the people. So I say, he is gonna be a mighty warrior for Christ! I believe God has something special in store for him because Satan tried to take him out before he even had a chance to live. Nicholas is a miracle as all children are, but Niccholas and I had a rough start. I had become very feverish the night before I had him and the next day was taken to the hospital, as I was running a temp of 104. I had an emergency c-section, in which the hours following the doctors discovered I had Bacterial Spinal Meningitis. God is good and Nick didn't get it! Praise the lord I and he are both still here!
Old 03-09-2004, 12:38 PM
EmandNsmom

Mr. Nicholas' favorite past times...

Here are just a few of Nick's favorite past times.......

[COLOR=royalblue] 1) Eating snacks,(ESPECIALLY the ones he sneaks. The sneaking makes them tast better!)

2) Watching Blue's Clues,(That Joe, He's soo halarious!!! Wonder how they scadoo?)

3) Watching Dora the Explorer,(Come'on Vamanos! Everybody Let's GO!)

4) Getting into and "trying to figure out how things work". (Note the names Mr. Destructo and Stitch).

And last, but CERTAINLY not least.... Nicholas' 5th most favorite past time:

5) Terrorizing his sister's.(ESPECIALLY Emily. Nicholas is almost 3, but stands shoulder length to his big sister).