Go Back   Point Man Ministries > Pointman Chapel
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pointman Chapel Start your day with a Morning Prayer

Old 08-20-2004, 10:56 PM
Johnny

Cross Glow Sm Clr Darkness Before Dawn

Good morning all who draw near. Though I am weary from lack of sleep, the morning is nigh. I gratefully and humbly bow my head in prayer giving praise and thanks to thee my Lord and Saviour. I know you have lit the pathway with your love. Although I stumble, and sometimes fall, I know your are near me to encourageand help me. It it you who carries me. It is you who refreshes my soul. It is you dear Lord who comforts me when no one else does. The purpose and divine plan you have included me to be a part of, is something I never imagined. It is such a wonder. I am so amazed by your magnificence and slendor. My heart leaps at the sound of each songbird as the morning sky sends it beautiful promise once more rescuing from the darkness just before dawn. Despair withers as the first rays of the sun reach out to me. The mist hovers over the green pastures. My soul is truly restored. The promise of a new day is before me to serve thee to my upmost ability; taking this impossibility and making me into the amazing possibility complete in thee. Dear heavenly Father, touch the hearts of all my Pointman brothers and sisters. Free them from sorrow and grant them peace and joy. Guide my footsteps throughout this day to the paths of thine own choosing for my will is your will. My heart is aflame with hope and compassion. Heal this broken land. Welcome us all home to sit at your feet. For this I ask in the precious name of Jesus. Amen
Old 08-22-2004, 07:44 AM
Trooper

Re: Darkness Before Dawn

Johnny

Amen Brother!