Go Back   Point Man Ministries > PTSD > Spirituality Issues and PTSD
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spirituality Issues and PTSD This is a Forum to discuss spirituality issues and their relationship to PTSD and everyday life

Old 09-19-2009, 07:12 PM
Eagleman

Blue Can't connect spiritually

I have been struggling to connect spiritually with the lord. My PTSD has been bad lately and I cannot connect with the lord. I know that the lord listens but I don't feel like he hears me. I haven't been able to talk to anyone about how I lost 10 crewmembers on the same day. Why did I survive when I was always the one who was in the most vulnerable position of the aircraft.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:34 PM
Administrator

danausmc is on a distinguished road
Re: Can't connect spiritually

Eagleman,
I would suggest that you find someone to come along side you and share whats on your mind.
We have a group in your city that you can contact and visit one of their meetings or meet their group leader one on one. I have sent you a private e-mail with the information.
you can also access a list of our groups on our website www.pmim.org under the tab outposts and homefronts. there is a complete list plus phone numbers and e-mails.
you can e-mail me at dana@pmim.org if you wish.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Eagleman

Thanks! I have made contact with the local outpost.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:06 AM
teetee199thlibpointman69

Blue Re: Can't connect spiritually

Hi, my name is Greg Payne to help you connect you to the Lord you must understasnd how our country is supposed to function under Christian values in combat related situations that can later on cause PTSD and just how these confusing values actually connect, and there is a sound Biblical answer to thse questions through documented combat related porayers recorded in actual Biblical history. This has helped me tramendiously so hopfully it can do the same for you to help heal PTSD and where you stand Spiritually I learned this in boy scouts and wrote a web site about it! So to find your Spirituality from combat stress related situations please read my website: (So please click on the link posted below and heal)

GOD AND COUNTRY
http://teetee199thlibgodandcountry49.webs.com/

Thank You'

Greg Payne
Old 10-20-2009, 08:11 PM
chapmic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
I have been struggling to connect spiritually with the lord. My PTSD has been bad lately and I cannot connect with the lord. I know that the lord listens but I don't feel like he hears me. I haven't been able to talk to anyone about how I lost 10 crewmembers on the same day. Why did I survive when I was always the one who was in the most vulnerable position of the aircraft.

I know survivor guilt like I know my Mother. Talk to me man.