Go Back   Point Man Ministries > Families
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2005, 08:55 AM
EmandNsmom

Dance The spouses God gave us..

Hi there! Marc and I are apart of married couples sunday school class at our church and have just started a study on the passionate marriage. With the hussle and busyness of the family, couples often forget to spend that alone time with their spouse, weather it be discussing days events over a cup O'Joe and a piece of pie, or having a date night. So I thought I would start a discussion that provides a little food for thought. Figured I'd base it off what we're learning in sunday school!

Question:
1)What did you and your sweetie do on your first date? What did you do, where'd you go, and how'd you feel?

Marc and I were only teens when we met, but we went to see,"Super Mario Brothers" The movie! One of the worst movies we've had the unfortunate experience of paying full price for! We also went out for pizza!

Just some food for thought. What kinds of things to you do now with your spouse that you didn't when you were dating.. How long has it been since you had a date night? Remember a date doesn't have to cost anything. A stroll in the park, a picnic at the lake, or a walk around the block.. Marc and I actually enjoy taking the kids to the park. We get a chance to be together and are able to talk while the kids play. Pretty cool.

Just my ,
have a blessed day!
Stephanie