Go Back   Point Man Ministries > OIF/Enduring Freedom
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2005, 07:26 PM
ReconSGT_OIF

New Faces

I am noticing more and more new faces and names in here over the past few days, and wanted to take time to recognise them. Please, new members-especially those from OIF/OEF- Come on up and tell us something about yourselves. I promise, we wont bite. :)
Old 03-02-2011, 08:35 PM

173rdtrucker is on a distinguished road
Heya

Hello,
. I served with the 173rd Airborne, 501st FSC as a truck driver. I spent six years in the army, with my last three in the 173rd and last year serving in Iraq 03-04. I am 100 percent service connected (P) 70 PTSD and BPD, TBI. I have been married for 20 years in Oct, and have four children. The past eight years have been a challenge for my family and I to say the least, I am a believer in Christ. Even tho I have struggled so much with Spirituality and PTSD and related disorders. I heard about point man ministries couple years back. Thanks and God-Bless,
Old 03-03-2011, 09:31 AM
Administrator

danausmc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 173rdtrucker View Post
Hello,
. I served with the 173rd Airborne, 501st FSC as a truck driver. I spent six years in the army, with my last three in the 173rd and last year serving in Iraq 03-04. I am 100 percent service connected (P) 70 PTSD and BPD, TBI. I have been married for 20 years in Oct, and have four children. The past eight years have been a challenge for my family and I to say the least, I am a believer in Christ. Even tho I have struggled so much with Spirituality and PTSD and related disorders. I heard about point man ministries couple years back. Thanks and God-Bless,
Thanks for logging on to our board. look around, if you have any problems with the controls let me or my brother AJ know and we will figure it out.
Welcome home and welcome to our site.
Old 06-10-2012, 04:37 PM

buckshot is on a distinguished road
Thank you for serving this one nation under GOD.