Go Back   Point Man Ministries > PTSD > Spirituality Issues and PTSD
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spirituality Issues and PTSD This is a Forum to discuss spirituality issues and their relationship to PTSD and everyday life

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2010, 06:54 PM
Harvest77

Cart127 Losing the Battle- Help

Hi All,

Iam going down fast and there is nobody here that understands PTSD or me. I tried to get some guidence
from the Pastor at my church and all I got was judged and stigmatized. I live in the Philippines been through that repeat exposure therapy and all it did was make things worse. Iam 100% PTSD I know that I am saved and I love the Lord, last night was the final blow, my wife also a Christian has been gosipping about me to our neighbors and the church ladies group. We had a huge fight lastnight and she let me know how worthless I am. I Pray and feel that my Prayers fall on deaf ears. I feel that my soul is gone and after last nights revelations I just want to check out! I have isolated myself for three years now and can't believe the attitude of the pastors here. I have talked to many and it is the same judgmental stuff.
"If you are a Christian you would not have PTSD and all related issues"!!! So I just can't take this anymore. I came here to serve the Lord and instead I am a POW in my own world.
Thanks and sorry to rant.