PDA

View Full Version : I need Godly wisdom

Rev. Dennis P. "Doc" O'Connor
11-24-2007, 07:44 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Dear Brothers and Sisters,
For those of you who know me I've been with Point Man for about 17 years now and am not given to lunacy. However, God has given me this vision that has people thinking I"m a lunatic. I need your prayer support through this because it is such a daunting project that I don't think anyone believes me. It's kind of like a modern day Noah and the ark project. No, I'm not comparing myself to Noah; just the enormity of the project. However, when it comes to pass it has the potential to reach every service member in the eastern U.S. and possibly more. So far I have run up against a brick wall. Please pray for me to find favor with the Gulfstream RV Manufacturing Co. and with the Army's Chief of Chaplains Office. Then please pray that I will have the boldness, courage and finances I will need to accomplish this mission. Just remember what the book of Proverbs 11:30 says "He that winneth souls is wise." (KJV) I want to be found "wise" by my savior when I stand before Him.
Thank you and God Bless,
Doc

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>